UP Constituent Universities Chancellors
Each constituent university of the University of the Philippines is headed by a chancellor, who is elected on a three-year term by the Board of Regents.
Unlike the president, who is elected on a single six-year term without re-election, the chancellor maybe re-elected for another three-year term but it is upon the discretion of the members of the Board of Regents.
- U.P. Diliman - Dr. Sergio S. Cao
- U.P. Los Baños - Dr. Luis Rey I. Velasco
- U.P. Manila - Dr. Ramon L. Arcadio
- U.P. Visayas - Dr. Glenn D. Aguilar
- U.P. Mindanao - Dr. Gilda C. Rivero
- U.P. Baguio - Dr. Priscilla Supnet-Macansantos
- U.P. Open University - Dr. Grace J. Alfonso